- Published on 16 June 2017
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (M/F)
Video and Image Processing C#, C++, optional Linux
viZaar is a known brand name and technologies leader in the world of remote visual-inspection equipment. Since its foundation in 1997 the team has grown up to more than 100 professionals worldwide. Besides the headquarter in Albstadt Germany, direct production, sales and service offices are located in France, South East Asia and North America. Our growth is year by year solid and substantial. Join us on our journey and become a part of the success.
For our development department in Albstadt we are looking for a
Software Developer in fulltime.
- Software development for viZaar videoscope systems (video and image processing)
- Development of new and innovative products
- Development of new functionalities and further development of already existing software
- Software testing in association with specific hardware
- Software and code documentation
- University degree in computer science or scientific/technical studies and/or several years of experience as a Software Developer
- Good knowledge of software design, software architecture and software development (C#, C++) with a focus on imaging technologies
- Solid knowledge of physics is required to solve tasks satisfactorily
- Good knowledge of Linux especially for embedded ARM systems is a plus but not mandatory
What we offer
Embedded at the center of the Swabian Albs we are located in one of Germany‘s most attractive and innovative regions. Flexible working hours, challenging but well rewarding tasks, nice colleagues and teammates are a matter of course for us.
We are looking forward to receiving your written application together with your curriculum vitae and references exclusively by e-mail as pdf-file to the following address
viZaar industrial imaging AG
Hechinger Straße 152
Fon: +49 7432 98375-0